After the discussions, the following attitudes stood out as the best:
- Most clubs are for the opportunity to play with up to 5 players of foreign nationals;
- Most clubs are against the imposition of the obligation to play with one player under the age of 21, i.e. to be in the game all the time, but the representatives of FK Sarajevo and FK Mladost were for this obligation;
- Cup final stage playing system: one-leg cup system, except for final matches;
- Proposal that the summer transfer period lasts until 02.10.2020;
- Increasing the number of substitutes in matches from 7 to 9 to be applied from the competition season 2021/22.
Today's conference was held in a working atmosphere, the clubs were well prepared, with clear and concise views on the topics that were on the agenda.