The following was adopted at the session:
- Minutes and implementation of conclusions from the 48th session of the Executive Board held on 21.04.2020.
- Information on the clubs licensing procedure at the entity level competitions.
- A proposal for two sets of assistance to clubs in Bosnia and Herzegovina was adopted. The first set of assistance refers to the preparation of disinfection protection at stadiums and the second set of assistance refers to the financial support of clubs in overcoming the consequences of the damage caused by the corona virus and the COVID-19 pandemic in the world.
- Amendments to the Regulations on Status, Transfer and Registration of Players.
- Conclusion giving full support to the Olympic Committee of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the direction of continuing its activities to find quality solutions for direct assistance to sports, sports federations and sports teams at all levels of government in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The possibility of continuing and organizing the finals of the championship and Cup competitions was especially discussed at the session. The FF BH is fully committed to the elaboration of potential modalities of playing matches in the coming period and of finalising the competition on the sports field. As a socially responsible organization, the FF BH will continue to monitor, respect and implement all decisions of the competent authorities, so that no decision to continue the competition under the jurisdiction of the FF BH will be made without the prior permission of the competent authorities in the state and entity levels. As an association affiliated to UEFA, the FF BH is obliged to follow the prescribed guidelines in order to prepare, organize and hold matches in the coming period, especially taking into account the deadlines submitted to all national associations with tentative dates for completion of national competitions.