Today, at the FF BH Training Centre in Zenica, the 15th regular session of the FF BH Executive Board was held, under the chairmanship of the President, Elvedin Begić. The session was attended by 15 members of the Executive Board, members of the Committee on Mediation and Counselling, Dušan Bajević and Sead Kajtaz, as well as Zvjezdan Misimović, Advisor to the Executive Committee on Football Issues.
The most attention and discussion was provoked by the information on the work of the Executive Board commission in charge of nominating candidates for the “A” national team head coach, since its appointment of 19.10.2017. The Executive Board supported the work of the commission, and it was agreed that the commission should continue its activities until the final decision on selection of the head coach.
In addition, the following was unanimously adopted at the session:
- Minutes and information on the implementation of the conclusions from the 14th regular session of the Executive Board, held on 19.10.2017;
- Information on decisions of the Committee for Urgency from its session held on 31.10.2017;
- Information on the financial situation with a proposal for announcing the competition for selection of the auditing house for auditing the FF BH operations in 2017;
- Proposals of amendments to the regulations:
- Rules of Procedure of the FF BH committees and working bodies,
- Regulations of the FF BH competitions.
- Proposal of decision on the duration of the 2018 winter registration period from 08.01.2018 until 10.02.2018.